I tested this little recipe out on Friday. I have become an addict in 5 days. So has The Boy Next Door. Two Peanut Butter, Cinnamon & Banana Porridge addicts, you might be next….
- 40g porridge oats
- 1 banana, mashed
- 150ml milk
- 1tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix the milk, mashed banana, and cinnamon in a pot.
- Heat until boiling and add the rolled oats.
- Turning the heat down to low, let the porridge simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the liquid has been absorbed and the oats re soft, stir in the peanut butter.
- Serve and top with extra slices of banana or a sprinkling of brown sugar if you fancy!